One of my goals for this year is to get things finished.
This mini sampler has been hanging out in a drawer for years. I don't know how many and I don't know who designed it. I couldn't find the chart.
I do admire the design - it's very simple, yet there's alot going on.
At one point it was going to be a pincushion. Then it was going to be framed. Neither happened.
Yesterday, I saw it and decided to be done with it. The homespun plaid was from a fat quarter pack and for some reason I had never used that piece of it. It's scary how close in color it is to the sampler.
I made it into a pillow because that's the easiest thing I could think of. Normally, I get a pillow form (because my pillows always end up lumpy). In this case I decided that since the design was rustic a lumpy pillow would be OK.
Now it's sitting finished on my shelf and I'm happy. Even with the lumps.