I started this blog to record information about my cross stitch designs. Last weekend I covered the last of the designs that I have finished and are for sale. So, no more "new" material until I have another design out (don't worry, there are many in the works).
Now is the time to get creative if I'm going to keep this blog going. I am horrible at paper diaries and never managed to keep one for a few days. I've been doing this for months and having fun.
Luckily, I have many things going on so I should be able to keep going:
- Yesterday I got a rejection from a Cross Stitch magazine and now need to decide what to do with that pattern.
- I want to make heart for Piecework Magazine's 2010 Contest.
- I will be releasing a bunch of new designs late winter/early spring 2010.
- I'm still finishing Christmas Gifts
- Lots of other projects
- Posting landscape photos on my other blog.
So, the posts may be slowing down but they shouldn't stop so keep coming back.