I've got the sashing laid out for the last 2 side panels. Different lengths and widths make preparing it time consuming but it's finally ready to go. I'll have to be careful to keep all the blocks in the correct order and I'm enjoying simple piecing again.
The bottom panel looks good - I got that sewn on earlier today.
For the other version of the quilt, I'm not going to be doing the diamonds. I've made up another block in the same size: 9 x 17 but I haven't even picked out the fabric for it yet. I'll do that once I get the blue quilt together.
Both quilts are getting bigger. I'm running out of space to lay them down and I'm having a difficult time getting a picture without my shadow and without chopping off blocks.
I'm looking forward to being able to take them outside. But for now I'm stuck inside.