I started buttonhole stitching in July and lamented that it would take me months to finish. We'll it has. I always have a thread ready to go so I can pick it up and stitch at a moments notice. The moments just didn't come that frequently.
I've finished all the dresden plate fans and saved the butterflies till last. Two are now done.
The best part is the antennae - they allow a little creativity. All four will be different so I have two more styles to come up with.
Once the button stitching is complete I can move on to the next part of this 30's style quilt. The borders will use some more vintage blocks that are really wild.
I'll show them once I start working on them.