I've been finishing these wool ornaments.
I started them back in July and then put them aside. They are overdue to be finished All that is left is to add a hanger, a backing and perhaps an edge trim.
Let me back up a little so you can see all of the ornaments.
It is fun to not have a pattern. I just mix up stitches and colors however I feel at the moment. Then I add beads.
I was experimenting with a burlap like fabric for the backing. It worked very well except that it kept slipping out of the Q-snap frame I was using. A wooden frame may have worked better.
For the final finishing it was very nice. I was able to fold it back easily, unlike canvas, and have no trace of it showing at the edge.
A little more work and these will be ready to hang.