It seems like I've been making bookmarks for months now.
I've blogged about the 1st four before. Now I've finished another 5. I was going to stop at 4, but ...
My EGA chapter is collecting the bookmarks for "Literacy for All Children" and is hoping to donate 100 bookmarks. Last count they had just over 80. So, I kept stitching.
At a sale I ended up with a length of one inch banding in a package of fabrics which is perfect for small bookmarks.
I kept these bookmarks small and simple using the requested themes. It was fun trying to come up with simple designs and I spent time looking at pictures of electric guitars on the Internet trying to figure out how to stitch one only 6 stitches wide. I think it turned out recognizable.
I'll be dropping off my bookmarks on Saturday. I'm hoping there will be over 100.
Now I can get back to some other projects.