Skip to main content

Binding


Quilted ... check
Binding attached ... check
Hand sew the binding to the back ... the first 2 feet ... check

OK,  I've got a ways to go and this is were it starts to get tedious.  From now on, when I feel like stitching I MUST sew down a threads length worth of binding before I work on any other project.  After all, I'm only half way across one of the short sides.

Mostly I'm looking at the back of the quilt (and I really like the acorn print I found).  But, every once in a while I catch a tantalizing glimpse of quilt underneath and that keeps me going.


Every once in a while I look out the window and it looks beautiful.  I want to put the quilt aside and go outside.  But, the temperature is about 20 degrees cooler than it looks and a crazy wind is howling through the trees making it rather unpleasant out.



So, maybe I'll sew another foot or so of binding down and hope for warmer weather tomorrow.

Comments